Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

True Blood Season 2 DVDs Released Today

I ordered mine in October- the wait has seemed to stretch on forever! But Amazon says it will be in my hot little hands on May 29th. Woo hoo!  DVD extras of  Mr. Skarsgård's commentary... ooh... I don't know about you, but I could listen to him read the phone book or manual to my washing machine.  I wish he would do audio books, especially children's books.  My kid would love that.  I'd definitely have Swede dreams if I fell asleep listening to his voice.  Anyhoo... In honor, enjoy some choice Eric Northman pics from Season 2.


























4 comments:

  1. My heart skipped several beats. **le sigh** Oh, yes, Alex please do an audiobook. Pretty puh-lease??? I'd sure love to bed with your voice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT to hear his audio commentary. It's the best part of Generation Kill extras.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! I love my alter here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will always be a spot for you, Crystal. :-)

    ReplyDelete