Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dressed in Black Again

Alternatively, for you other modern rock fans, (yeah, that's what it was called before "classic alternative"), "I Wear Black on the Outside Because Black is How I Feel on the Inside."
I've been wearing predominantly black since I was 13. I'm not goth, I just know who I am and what I like.  (Black top, jeans, boots!)  Now, I can barely see things in my closet without a flashlight- I dress by feeling the fabric. 
I've noticed Mr. Skarsgård also wears a lot of black and other dark colors (like grey, my other favorite), and simple clothes.  I like. I like a lot.  Maybe you like, too?













If you know/love him enough to be checking out this blog, you know it's pretty likely it's the same black blazer and button down in several of those photos.  Mr. Skarsgård has excellent taste, but he's no clothes horse.  Substance and quality over quantity seems to be his fashion principle.  How refreshing!

Thank you to skarsgardnews for a few of the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! "Modern rock" - I was just commenting that very same thing to myself the other day. Yes, I talk to myself; at least then I am guaranteed one person will listen ;)

    Ah, the man in black. What could I possibly add? Simply elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, remember when it wasn't the 'alternative' to anything? It was just good music.
    I love the black-on-black-on-black and the black semi-sheer tunic top. *drool*

    ReplyDelete