Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Overbite!

Has an overbite ever been so adorable? And sexy?  The answer is, obviously, no, no it has not.  Let's ogle his wonderful toothy smile, shall we?  (Closed-mouth smiles will get a different post, of course.)




Generally, I am against airport shots.  I mean, would you want someone taking a photo of you at the airport?  It's not a fun experience already, then to have a camera shoved in your face?  But look at how sweet the Swede is!  Smiling for paps... he doesn't have to, but he's just like that.


"I'm Scandinavian, goddammit! We love to be naked!"



This one makes me swoon! Okay, they all do, but especially so...




Is there anything better than seeing him laugh?  Alright, maybe so, but still... laughing is sexy!


That's it for now.  I think you will agree his smile is worthy of far more than one post!

No comments:

Post a Comment